View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004, 02:20 PM   #323
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe

No problem, Firefoot.

I've filled in my save, and gotten the scouts planning. I will set up a save in case any scouts can't post to wrap up the night and its plotting before dawn comes...

So, if anyone thinks we need to move onto to the next morning (and we do, very soon), go ahead and post when you see fit.

Well, the ambush plan is certainly in need of work, but I have done some thinking...and, well...this is the best I can come up with!

How about this...

The scouts take up residence in a new foresty patch just before dawn, nearer to the orc camp. Once the orcs begin their march for the day, they will come near to the elves' hide out, for it has been calculated that it is in their path. The scouts somehow make it known that there is some kind of presence in amongst the trees and brush, and the orcs decide, feeling strong in number and rather cocky as they are in posession of elven prisoners, to discover what this presence is.

The scouts are aware, of course, that this is a risky plan, but they take the risk and are rewarded with the luck that the prisoners have been somehow freed (wink wink, nudge nudge). And, of course, the elves have the advantage of speed and stealth.

How the orcs wish to investigate this is up to them, and different things can happen depending on what they decide. And I guess we will get to that soon enough...

I hope that made sense, and I hope it will work...that's just a basic idea, and if anyone can come up with changes and additions...please do!

-Durelin

Last edited by Durelin; 07-23-2004 at 04:02 PM.