View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:59 PM   #215
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Hm... two weeks... thought Fea as she made her way around the nearly empty barrow retrieving her lost items. Well... she thought, picking up a stuffed rabbit, this weekend I'm seeing a show, and next weekend I'm hosting a picnic, and then there is the art show with a large corner devoted solely to me... she smiled. I only wish I could mat the caracal... now that's one nice drawing. What, oh what, am I doing in two weeks time? Field trip for science... um... Things are just all adding up. I'm so busy this time of year. she thought. I wish he hadn't planned for mid-May... it's just so dratted inconvenient. He had certainly better post his plans in the Downer Dinner Party thread...

Retrieving her large and mostly unobtrusive bag, she looked inside, pulling out a tidily wrapped item about the size and weight of a small child. She smiled as she read the label:

To your own party, you sadly were late,
But as your guest, be sure I won't hate
You, and as for your gift, I simply must say
That the best gift of all to come all this way
Is brand-spanking-new life sized, and talking,
Singing and dancing and through-Mordor stalking,
(including feet with traditional shag):
A life sized and cool hobbit punching bag!

Fea hoped with all sincerity that this modest gift would appeal to her respected leader. After all, she thought... he never did get a chance to beat up those thieving little halflings, and what with that brand new hand that the phantom bought him, he should be quite capable of pounding this new toy into the ground.

With a final laugh and look around at the dreadfully dank and dark (and spookily empty) room, Fea remembered that she was supposed to be doing her English homework and while touching a careful finger to her nose to see if it was still bleeding from her own utter stupidity, she gracefully floated away into the night.