View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:59 AM   #516
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Medreth

“An apprenticeship! What fun!” Medreth said, smiling from ear to ear and laughing. “Put’s you in a fine way of things, doesn’t it? And it helps lord Eodwine, I’m sure. I can see where most people go wrong on their assumptions,” she went on thoughtfully. “Many people have too much time and don’t spend enough of it thinking well of people. I’m afraid I’ve offended you.” She looked half worriedly at Saeryn. The slight flush of red on her cheeks did not escape Medreth’s notice. There was a short pause. They came to the hall and Saeryn led the way inside.

Medreth walked forward, looking around her with great interest. Saeryn went on ahead several paces before stopping and turning, waiting for Medreth’s attention to come back to her. ‘This all very awkward,’ Medreth said to herself as her eyes traced the room. ‘Thornden, how could you do such a thing? Run off for goodness knows why when you knew I was coming! What I am to do, or say, and who am I supposed to talk to?’ She finally looked back at Saeryn.

“I’m sorry to have come so unexpected and add some burden to you,” she said. “I’m sure you must be busy, but I told Thornden I was coming and I was expecting to see him, then you wouldn’t have had to worry about me at all! But now he’s gone.”