View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #508
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Medreth beamed a brilliant smile as Lčof came out and introduced himself. A right fine lad, she decided. She handed the reins over to him as he extended his hand to take them and stepped out of the way of the horses.

“If you’re hungry, I’m sure the cooks would be happy to find you a meal, and if you’ll be wanting rooms or aught else, the Lady Saeryn can help you.”

“Thank you, I don’t think we’ll either food nor room just now,” Medreth said. “But where could I find the Lady Saeryn that you mention? Is she the lady of the hall?”

“She’s coming here now, ma’am,” Lčof answered, nodding his head towards the hall. “She’ll take care of you.” He smiled and left, leading the horses into the stables. Medreth turned and saw the lady walking towards them, a small, welcoming smile on her face. She extended her hand as she approached.

“Welcome! I am Saeryn. We are pleased that you join us for a time. How may I assist you?”

“I am Medreth,” Medreth replied. “This is my youngest brother, Javan. We’ve come for a visit. My brother Thornden lives here. I wrote him a letter a few weeks ago, informing him of my coming. Is he around any place?”