View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 06:27 AM   #160
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar-ancalime, about Lhuna
At the time you voted, it was absolutely within your power to tip the scales. I know you also think tgwbs was innocent, but you're not going to gain any sympathy by playing both sides against the middle like that. You chose, actually, not to save either of them. The votes were tied at the time you voted for Lalaith--did you honestly think it through and decide that lynching two people whom you believed to be innocent was better than choosing between them?
Lhuna's reluctance to take sides has worried me too.
Scenario 1: Lhuna is a wolf/lover who wants as much innocents to die as possible.
Scenario 2: Lhuna is a wolf/lover and doesn't want to take sides because tgwbs is her lover/fellow wolf and she doesn't want to be connected to him in any possible way.
Scenario 3: Lhuna is an ordo who didn't ponder her vote so much. (According to my WW-experience, gifteds and wolves are the most careful players; they would maybe think again before getting into the suspicious situation Lhuna got herself into.)
Scenario 4: Something my limited mind can't think about just now.

Edit: xposting again; this time with Eomer and Lalaith
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote