View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 03:52 AM   #140
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Oh, what a shame about our raving woodman. I shall miss him - rather unsporting of the wolves to kill him off so soon. I'm also surprised that they fell for the seer stuff, or maybe....
Quote:
Still, this makes me want to look at Kath, as he mentioned her first, in very bold words, before she had every spoken.
Why so, Gurthang? Ang obviously knew no more than any other ord - do you mean he might have inadvertantly stumbled on the truth? A risky ploy to lynch him, surely as the trail leads so obviously back to Kath.
Some other thoughts this morning.
Firstly, a brief little defence of my vote yesterday, as it clearly worried both Spawn and Lhuna. No, Spawn, my vote was not occupation-based, I was simply perturbed by the suicidal voting. And Lhuna, I know enough of twgbs to believe him quite capable of a double-bluff, or even a triple-bluff.
But hey, a little suspicion on oneself is often a good thing, helps keep one from being eaten at night.

Now, on to more important matters. Two things have occurred to me.
Firstly, we have two pairs operating here. One is a pair we are desperate to keep safe, the other most emphatically not...but it would be disastrous if we were to mistake one for the other. If an innocent ord spots what he thinks is suspicious pairwork, is it a good idea to bring this up publicly? Might this not alert the wolves to the identity of the Seer pair?

Also, I am bearing in mind that wolves can now PM each other during the day as well as the night. I think a discussion on how this could change wolf tactics might be useful, what do the rest of you think? And I would reiterate my point yesterday that I suspect the wolves will tackle the traitor problem by deciding to vote independently of each other.

Cailin, you said
Quote:
There are now five (and perhaps seven, but we cannot be sure) people who know more than the rest of us
How so? I make it a definite seven - four wolves, two seers and an ord lover. Where does the five come in? Has one of us got the wrong end of the stick?

And finally....someone (Eonwe, I think) raised the question of whether the Lovers could win only together, or if they could also win individually as members of their own group (villagers or wolves). I believe the former is the case, but I'd like this clarified by our dead Prophet, too, please.

Last edited by Lalaith; 03-17-2006 at 03:54 AM. Reason: forgot to embolden names
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote