View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 02:18 AM   #121
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
What have I missed?

Oh, more Day 1 nonsense... Well, that's not a problem...

Seriously, 'twas my plan to be on earlier, but I was foiled by a dastardly slow pizza driver, a bevy of college students, and a couple of Peruvian Llamas (well, not the Peruvian Llamas...).

Anyway, I'm back. Before the deadline too, although I should probably be looking at casting a vote...

So, let's see, if I read things aright, the votes stand as follows:

Garin - IIII
TGWBS - III
Eomer - II
Lalaith - I
LMP - I
Farael - I
Anguirel - II
Glirdan - III

Even if I haven't got it right, that's close enough...

So, my list from earlier, if I be intending to follow it, automatically excludes LMP, and... erm... no one else. Well, one down, seven to go before I find my self a vote-worthy candidate.

Garin, it seems to me, ought to be saved. As the Mod of his first game, I take an almost fatherly eye to his Tol-in-Gaurhoth career, and I must say that he seems to be playing perfectly to form.

Alas, though, that Glirdan and TGWBS are the next down the line... Glirdan also seems to be playing perfectly normally, and I'm always hesitant to vote for someone who's voted for themself- and TGWBS is, on the face of things, a very valuable player to whichever team he is on, and on the 70% or so chance that he's on the village team rather than the Werewolf one, I'd rather no lynch him just yet.

Alas, though, I have little choice if I want to save Garin. Old players will know that I judge players by how "normal" their playing style is, and both Garin and Glirdan seem completely normal.

++ The Guy Who Be Short, most regretably...

And I can but hope that Lhuna or some other late voter (IS there another voter as yet unvoted) will break the tie...

EDIT: Crossposted with a whack of people...