View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 11:05 AM   #384
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Hhhhmmm.. That sounds reasonable, Dark-Caranthir.. Well, I'll not vote in the question, seeing as I can't really make my point clear.

Hello Aylwen! Welcome to the 'Downs. I don't believe we've met before?
Anyway, we have quite a lot of elven shieldmaidens allready (though many of them seems to have stopped posting). You sure you need to play a female? You wouldn't want to play a male.. maybe an orc..? *ahem* I can understand if you don't want to. But my advice is to first of all letting your girl character be from Mirkwood, a common elf, without any heavier family problems, but with some faults (like being a coward and that kind of stuff). Please don't take this as offending, I'm simply trying to help you making an interesting character that could easily fit into the plot.
If you want to be in the soon-to-be big party, maybe you should be captured by the orcs in the beginning of your first post. That way, all of us will meet when we're being captives and can be freed together.. ^_^ UuuuummmM.. You don't have to listen to what I say, I'm not the moderator of this forum, after all.

Dum-di-dum.. First day of school was good, thank you all for asking.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I better post something soon...