View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #351
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Voting Day2

Cop – Eomer
Eomer – Inzil
Lottie – Inzil (2)
Nerwen - Mac
Rikae - Encai
Kitanna - Encai (2)
Wyth -> Inzil (3)
Zil -> Mac (2)
Gil -> Mac (3)
Enca -> Inzil (4)
Mac -> Inzil (5)
Greenie -> Mac (4)
Lommy -> Kitanna
Nog -> Mac (5)
Eönwë -> Mac (6)
Volo -> Inzil (6)

Things I think can be read from the voting-tally...

Eönwë most probably isn't a lion. That would have been totally unnecessary from him compared to fex. failing to vote or voting someone else and hoping for the best.

I also find it hard to think Greenie would be in cahoots with Mac looking at the instrumental nature of her vote on Mac.

Gil could of course be a Lannister giving a lion-on-lion vote - but I'd not put that high on my list of probabilities unless I had other reasons to believe it to be so. Zil again could have been trying to rid himself of suspicion he had gathered quite a lot and voted for a mate to clean his image... but that also, I think requires other information or reasons to suspect him than the vote.

But if there was someone who tried to save Mac (on top of Mac himself and now known innocent Volo), then that person is Encaitare. Her vote-placement looks pretty bad indeed.

Lommy's vote is a kind of "washing my hands from this mess" -vote. It could be both ways: a frustrated innocent unhappy with the options given or a frustrated lion trying to escape bad choices...

EDIT: X'd with the three above
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote