View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 05:28 PM   #16
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

WOW!!! Lord Elrond, that was such a cool picture!! I assume you're the one in blue and gold. <A HREF="http://www.merlin-net.com/search/PhotoSearch.asp?QueryString=Hody&FriendlyKeywords= " TARGET=_blank>Here's</A> a link to the pic. I wore my lovely white Éowyn dress to school and to the movie. Lots of people didn't believe that I sewed it myself. Most people didn't realize that I was dressed as Éowyn, possibly because I'm not at all blond -- my hair looks just like Rosie's, except it's reddish-brown. Lots of people thought I was supposed to be Arwen, including my English teacher. When he saw me, he said "Don't give up your immortality, it's not worth it!" Fortunately the girl at my school named Arwen figured out who I was supposed to be. I even got asked once if I was supposed to be Gandalf! (I assure you, I am completely beardless and I was wearing a dress ) At the theater, my little brother and I were the only ones dressed up (he was Frodo), but we did see one lady wearing the Ring on a chain. We didn't take pictures last night, because the movie didn't get out until 11:30 pm, but we'll get all dressed up and take pictures this weekend. Then I have to get permission to put them up, and find someone who'll let me use their scanner. So it may be a while.