View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:31 PM   #541
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I think it's also good to keep in mind that just because someone is the most productive player, it doesn't make them more innocent. I've found in many WW games that the most productive players turned out to be wolves.
Exactly. And no, I'm not wishing to go into the debate of "what it means to be productive" - but to say I'd use a different term here with Eönwe. We'll probably all understand in a roundabout way well enough what we are talking here.

What makes me worried about Nerwen (among some other things) is that she uses the fact that someone discusses a lot of some general or strategic issues as a sign of being a goodie with Eönwe and as a sign of being a baddie with me. And she also says I'm suspicious because I talk about other things than suspicions & voting near the DL, which actually isn't the case - but which is the case most obviously with Eönwe.

So arguments seem to be to her only tools to help clear Eönwe and to cast shadow on me - whatever the logic of her defences / accusations or the truthfulness of them is. We innocents need to actually try find the direction they're pointing at - we do not know who it's okay to lynch and who isn't. The evil on the other hand can always just try and see what kind of argument s/he could use in any given circumstance to further her/his own evil agenda.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote