View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:01 PM   #34
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
But the Seer is well informed, right? The WWs know three roles, whereas the Seer currently knows five. The Seer is the most informed.

And if not her as Seer, who else?
Yes, but the seer works alone - one who can discuss things with other good players is much more widely understanding of the different aspects of a situation in a totally weird game like this.

I don't know who else, but could you give me a reason to believe she actually is the seer - I mean if we just stick with this kind of meta-arguments (nervous, tries to hide or not make any controversies etc.) they ill include half the village - well third or fourth at least.

I see you tp backing her very consistently and it might be you're right and she's the seer and you're a bright ordo guessing that correctly. But I think there is another explanation which puts you two in the same pack... with probably Boro as the third? (Okay the last one is kind of a result of two things I read within a short interval - your neat way of noticing Boro had this FBI and Boro's post #286 in the living thread which would fit nicely if you three were a pack together.)

The biggest trouble is, I'm not too confident I would have managed to spot one whole wolf-trio on Day2... and I am totally aware it might be just totally wrong. But it is the most coherent explanation for several things that have happened I can come up thus far.

But we can check people here and need not get caught in unnecessary pointing at fingers here. So let's continue the discussion. (And I'll try to reach the flow of the living thread)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote