View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:59 PM   #23
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think the thing between Nerwen and Shasta goes far back and occurs in every game they play, calling each other with over-honeyed terms... So I wouldn't go making any inferences from that.

I've almost read the thread through but need now to prepare some late night dinner for Lommy & Legate who are just coming here after a day of renovating their flat.

Just a few thoughts I've picked along while reading...

It seems Rune’s death is not that odd it felt to me in the first place – or how odd you tp like to paint it.

Aganzir is too careful and observant for her own good (she had thought fex. that tp will call the shots here as both me & Rune are Europeans so that you tp most probably get the final say). Also she is backing Sally whom I tend to suspect for several reasons.

I'm a bit uneasy with Greenie and Lottie

(That's like without reading the last page through)

And you're right. There's little to do before people start voting - except to try and collect our thoughts...

See you soonish (aka. an hour or two).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote