View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:30 PM   #20
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Why I tend to think you tp might not be a wolf just now? Exactly because Rune is the other one killed last Night.

I mean some people when they are wolves want to make confusion-killings by killing someone nobody expects and whose death leads the village into totally wrong tracks (even I can appreciate that tactic early in the game if there just isn't anyone you'd get seer-vibes from), but like you (and a tons of players during WW-history - myself included) have said: it's the seer, the seer, the seer, the wolves want and need to pick, the sooner the better. And in this game it is doubly important as otherwise the villagers are more or less in total darkness but the seer gets double-dreams.

Had it been you tp and Aganzir here as my company, I'd think differently about your lycantrophy. But yes, I see little reason in your team of wolves picking Rune - or your team to not pick Aganzir as your Nightkill (unless you are mates of course - which I'm not counting totally off as a possibility).

If I was a wolf and Aganzir was not on my wolf-pack I'd sure have tried to kill her: whether she'd be a competing wolf or a gifted - positive outcome for my wolf-pack both ways.

Might I add a third explanation for the Night kill of Mr. phantom? It might have been nothing you said or seemed to know or think on D1. It might have been just them removing you from the list of the living as a possibly dangerous rival wolf / influential villager aka. as someone who might thwart their plans later on or just leaving the village without one loud, sharp and critical voice to better orchestrate their schemes?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote