View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:02 AM   #14
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I was hoping to have a conversation before bed, but I guess not.

I'll see you two in a few hours.
It is a bit difficult, I am sitting in an office environment, with one of the team-leads sitting directly behind me.

Nilp's certainty that we would check your identity seems odd indeed. It must be an example of a person transferring standard WW-logic to a "mandos-style" game (He sees us as still being active players, and one always feel better by knowing your true identity).

I think that the analysis made in the living thread about my death is spot on. My so called "uneasiness" probably lead the wolves to think that I am gifted. I was aware that this might happen, and though self-preservation is my chief motivator, in this particular game I did not care that much.

I have to admit that I did not pick up on your hints, but then again, if I had been a wolf I would probably have read through the posts in greater detail.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote