View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:55 AM   #12
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I hope the Living remember that, if they want us to signal information to them tomorrow, they need to tell us who to examine tonight.

I was sort of operating under the assumption they'd want us to check lynch victims (Nog or today's victim) because that would make the vote possibly telling, but interesting that Nilp is confident that the Dead will vote for me. That seems a bit odd in a way- doesn't the identity of a WW kill yield less information to the village? Thus a WW would be interested in learning the identity of a Night kill because (1) it isn't so helpful to the village, and (2) he wants to know if his night kill was a good one.

So yeah, Nilp could be a sneaky WW. And he could also be a Lover (mainly looking at Sally referring to him as "my darling boy" and even bolding the text).

And of course Nerwen today bolded a "my shining star" at Shasta. So maybe them....?

But then Nerwen and Sally both could've been doing the same thing I was doing- just trying to fake being a Lover as an Ordo in order to attract a Nightkill from the WWs to provide cover for the other Gifteds. Anyway...