View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #11
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

My re-read of yesterday didn't result in thoughts much different than those I already had. Ah well...

Agan- I was mighty suspicious of those that voted for her (or pushed for her) because she gave off more Gifted signs than anyone else. Yes, yes, I realize that Wolves can give off Gifted signs early (pronounced self-interest, self-focus retaliatory suspicions, etc.), but why risk voting for someone on Day 1 that looks likely to have a role?
I marked seven people for possible Gifteds (Nerwen, Nilp, Sally, Boro, Rune, Mith, Agan, Green), but Agan accumulated 5 marks by the end- way more than anyone else. Not to mention that I, early on as a ploy (before she looked so Gifted-ish), tried to hint at Agan being my Lover. Did those attacking her not catch it, or did they totally see what I did and wanted to kill my Lover?

Anyway, that might've been what tipped the scales for going after Nog- because I thought he was the opportunistic sort that might catch such a signal and look to bump off a Gifted. It's why I thought him more Wolfish than Agan, anyway (and Form certainly looked innocent).

Anyway, a list of the living....

Very positive marks currently-
Rikae
Morm
Mith
Form
Boro
Lommy
Agan

Somewhat positive marks currently-
Nilp
Sally
Nerwen

I'm not certain, mixed signals-
Firefoot
Shasta
Eomer
Mac
Green
McCaber
Legate

Suspicious at the moment-
Lalaith
Loslote
Kath

Any speculation as to why Rune and I were killed? Also, if Agan is the Seer it seems she dreamt Lommy and Firefoot overnight and cleared them (and dreamt me and Legate yesterday- wondered if her Nobel Prize comment was a hint that Leggy had a Gifted role, especially when paired with her comment about the Seer finding a Gifted and then hinting to him).

Anyway, possibly pointless to even be speculating on such things with almost no information, but I can't help myself.