View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 04:37 AM   #3
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Cosy... and the cake is good, thank you - but a bit lonely indeed. Well, that's going to be mended pretty soon.

Two things: not because they are super-important but because, well because I can post to this thread.

It's interesting to see this game never changes. So if you are a) a vocal player and b) you are of some mind on any issue (aka. most people know that you play in the first place and what you think in general) then the chances that you get lynched on D1 will be very high.

But as lynching doesn't mean getting kicked out of the game this time, I'm pretty happy with it. In this thread it is at least possible to play as we have at least some information unlike the Living thread were they'll basically be shooting in the dark all the time (unless they receive visitors).

Secondly I'd like to see the faces of those innocents who backed an organized voting of sorts (were there any innocents involved, is another question?) when they see how smoothly all went in the end with the last minute cacophony.

There are too many moving pieces for any village to orchestrate a voting - unless there is a believable seer dream or the number of villagers vs. the number of roles known -ratio is good enough (in a small enough setting of course - not with 20+ players, ever).

Okay. I'm probably getting company at an hour I'm still sleeping so I'll probably post something later before I go to sleep just for you other dead to think about.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote