View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 08:04 PM   #1
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril Tol-in-Guarhoth CIX - Ten Year Anniversary Game: Dead Thread

POST GAME EDIT: Living Thread, Agan's Memorable Post List

First off, GAH, I forgot to put the number in the title of the Living Thread.

Bad me!

Second...

This is the Dead Thread for the Tenth Anniversary Barrow Downs Werewolf Game.

If you are a Living Player, you cannot come in the way is shut. Reading further constitutes cheating.

If you are dead, the doors open for you and in you go like it or not.

Welcome.

Dead players may read this entire thread and continue to read the main game thread. You may, however, only post here. You may post here NIGHT and DAY. By DAY, after there are three residents here, you may vote for a Living Player to be given a double vote for that DAY's lynch. The Living Player will not know of this until after the fact, but it will be clearly stated in the post-DAY narration who had their vote doubled.

Every NIGHT after there are three residents here you may vote for me to reveal the alignment of one dead player which I will state as PREDATOR or PREY.

The deadline is 10PM US Eastern.

Participation is optional.

As in the Living Thread, ties result in nothing happening.

And...if you ARE still alive, stop it. You will live in shame for the rest of your days if you cheat and you know it!

The Dead
many names will be here soon

Last edited by Kuruharan; 06-17-2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Final Edit, added link to Living Thread and link to Agan's post recap
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote