View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 03:10 AM   #119
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Right now things are really tense. It will calm down over time. But there are some, actually a lot, of things I think that we will never get over. To name a few, faramir, the elves at helms deep, and Gimli the comedian.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Well, I have to say that I agree with that one. Except for the Gimli part. That one may take longer to get over, but I think it eventually will. PJ just wanted some sense of humor. Though after seeing TTT, I found Gimli funnier and more likable, I still thought of him as a great fighter. And I'm sure in ROTK there will be a new comic relief and Gimli will be more serious.<P>And I'm sure your right about things eventually calming down. I've never seen it so tense here at the Downs!<P>Out of curiousity, was it this tense around this time last year?