View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #112
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Page 2

After some continued banter mainly by Fea, tp and Rikae it becomes the Hansy-show with all her wild theories and everyone joining them. The little exceptions seem to be some posts by Rikae & tp who actually try to make some points in the middle of all that. But one page nicely spent to some wild theories and banter. Now that is something the baddies benefit from as I at least am not going to delve into those discussions in great detail a 2.30AM that it is here right now. So Hansy really could be our cobbler and an efficient one as well diverting the discussion… or then one/some of those joining the discussion and furthering it were just having a good time with the distraction that suited their purposes.

Mirandir’s and Gwath’s appearances are just awful. Which means: nothing. If one of you is a baddie and you both get through Day1 with that effort we deserve to lose this game. Really. We might just as well surrender right now.

Page 3

Wilva’s “be prepared for me to bandwagon” is just odd pre-empting of what’s possibly to come.

Eönwë is an enigma to me right now. Somehow he shows a continuous presence and always has something to say – but all is a bit indefinitive or overly general. I could say the same about Lari.

Hey, we need to start suspecting people as we have a lynch ahead and it's better to come to it with some actual ideas than just come and see who will get the random short-stick this time! We need suspicions and reactions to those suspicions – otherwise the choice will be totally blind. Yes, when you suspect someone you put yourself into the firing line as well but that’s what we need to do to get this going.

Anyway. I haven't touched on the votes yet but will do that on the next post.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote