View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 08:37 AM   #5
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

In to the throng walked a well dressed and hooded dwarf. Strangely, or perhaps not, he was followed by a large dragon of ancient and imperial lineage who appeared to be laden down with a large variety of packages. By this point, however, none seemed to remark on it.

"Where is Boromir88?" asked the dragon. "I still feel the need to give him a piece of my mind."

The dwarf pushed back his hood. He had neatly brushed light brown hair and beard, and twinkling blue-gray eyes. His clothes were very sharp. He wore a cloak of the deepest crimson with silver fringe. Under that he wore a full length coat of dark blue with gold embroidery along the edge. His tunic was as red as a cherry, with more gold embroidery. He wore a gold belt with an axe thrust into it, and his boots were impeccably polished. On a gold chain around his neck he wore a large golden dragon pendent.

"I'm sure he will be along soon," said the dwarf to the dragon, as he walked over to the hostess.

"Merisu...I mean Estelyn, where do you want the buffet set up?"

"Over there along the far wall," replied Estelyn.

"Alrighty," said the dwarf. "Who do I give the bill to?"