View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 01:08 PM   #212
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
My first BD dream was so strange and completely out of the blue I feel weird just posting it. But anyhow.

The Barrow Downs was hosting some sort of annual competition. I’m not sure exactly what kind of competition it was, but I think it either involved dragon-slaying or baking lots of cookies. Previous’ year winner was the phantom and he was convinced he’d win again this year. For some odd reason, I was also convinced the victory would be mine, though I have never personally slain a dragon nor have I baked cookies since I was 12 years old. Alas, we were both disappointed and it was Feanor of the Peredhil who came in first (who saw that coming?). As a comfort, she hosted a dinner party for the other competitors (though by then the phantom had disappeared and magically turned into Nilp or possibly the guy who be short). Next thing, Encai (or it might have been Kath) enters, fully armed, and starts attacking us claiming Fea somehow cheated and we had all helped her win. Last thing I remember I was plotting together with Fea and Eomer (who had also come out of nowhere) to escape and take the treasure Fea had won to some forsaken island near the coast of Scotland.

I’m not quite certain how things proceeded, but am relatively positive we were all eaten by werewolves in the end.

What would it mean? Or, do I even want to know?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote