View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:22 PM   #207
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
I had a dream this morning (sometime shortly before 8:00 AM) about lmp. In it, he had somehow become my history teacher from several years ago. However he looked nothing like either my history teacher or himself. He looked like my mental image of him, which is a bit like the man in his avatar, except with more modern clothing. For some reason my mom was going in to the school to argue with him about something. (This part might've been because parent-teacher conferences are today and tomorrow.) I have a very clear picture of him standing in the hall at my school. (It is actually in the part where all the social studies rooms are, but not where my classroom from that year was.) The rest of the dream was not BD-realted, but I did dream that one of my friends was reciting a particularly annoying commercial, and just as I was asking him why he was reciting it, I woke up to discover that that commercial was playing on the radio.