View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #43
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Yesterday I registered for RotR (because prices increase December 1, 2011) and I also booked accommodation. I wasn't too sure how interested folks were in RotR and I didn't want to be left stuck for transportation.

Like Esty, I am interested, but it depends on the dates. I cannot do week 3 as I must return to Canada on August 20th for family reasons (such as an anniversary with Mr. Berry), so I would be interested in weeks 1 and 2.

I agree with Kath that decisions need to be made soon. As I am also thinking of tracing some family background, I checked out accommodations at a village in Gloucestershire yesterday only to discover that all dates for August are already booked!

Are we to stop posting on FB about this and just reply here? I think then that Aganzir should put a notice up on FB advising folks there to reply here now.

EDIT: Opps, just realised Aganzir has already posted on FB about this thread.

Last edited by Bęthberry; 11-30-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote