View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #86
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Well, it doesn't help that I'm not familiar with everyone. It takes time to get a feel for new folks. Anyone that gets a "free pass" means I'd probably vote to save them (not just that I wouldn't vote for them). Plus there are a lot of distractions here- sorry if some of this is incoherent...

Sally & Morsul- I'd really like to see more from them. I feel like one good reactionary post would let me put them as free pass or vote-worthy.

Eomer- He rubbed me the right way with his comment about not voting. Not the suggestion itself, but the way he said it. He gets a free pass.

Inzil- I'm not super comfortable with #22- something to do with the way he speaks of distrusting Amandil. But in two other posts I have him marked as sounding rather innocent. Meh... Probably not voting for him...

Steve- I don't exactly like his Amandil comments here. The comment about revealing because an early death would be great just feels slightly off, because frankly I don't think there's any possibility of an early death unless Elendil is lynched today, as Amandil will have protection through the night and his death would hand the village another weapon and ensure Elendil's survival.... So when the KMs don't take their free shot at Amandil Night 3 people can suddenly act surprised by the choice despite the fact that it's clearly the right call. But his summary post of the options was quite clear and accurate and I don't exactly want to off him yet. *sigh*

Boro- I see a couple little ploys he has working. It's too early to say if he's legit at this point, but the effort is there and I like the thought. Free pass.

Shasta- Not lynching him. Obviously. Free pass.

Brin- Hasn't played in a while, so automatically has a pass from me until tomorrow. Free pass.

I'm coming away with not much of an impression of Nerwen, Lottie, Manwe, and PomPom. I'd almost lean towards voting one of them for the sake of convenience. (I'm perfectly aware that's not at all fair.)

Seriously- I need to go someplace quieter to do this. *starts skimming again*