View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #70
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
"You want to find out about hobbits?" the bar-maid was confused. It was a very general question.

"Yes. Three hobbits specifically. My friend Therian, and I, are not from around here but have always loved the story the Quest of the Ring. I have been told the people of Minas Anor are very familiar with the three hobbits, and the mightiest hobbit of them all, Frodo Baggins."

"Oh yes, indeed, that is a very familiar tale to us, although I'm curious why you only want to know only about three of them? There were four and all were great, in their own manner."

Branor was able to recover much better now, then he had in the morning. "It was by blind fortune we ran into the Lord Samwise earlier today. He told us a lot, but not about the other hobbits on the quest with him, and as you can tell from my friend requesting a hobbit-sized pint he loves those little, curly-haired men."

"Is that so?" The bar-maid giggled under her breath and Therian elbowed Branor in the side. "So, you said you met Master Samwise. I take it then you want to hear about Masters Frodo and Meriadoc, and the Lord Peregrin?"