View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #208
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Groin, when would you like me to write for Ori?
It's near the end of the week right now, so today I'll have Tror ask Frar and Nali fetch Korin. When Gwathagor and Durelin respond they can bring the characters to the Eastern-Gate. I'll make sure that we get there as swiftly as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Hmm, actually, yes - I don't think Lóni would be proposing any of these. Maybe if you think Náli could do this, you could merely change the roles in the dialogue (of course the "attitudes of his brother" comment would have to be altered). Because I don't really think Lóni would be the active one in this. The best will be really just switcing the names in the dialogue.
No problem, I've edited the posts and sent Loni off to the gate. I hope that was alright, unless you have something for Loni to say to anyone in the great hall.