View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #27
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Can you guys believe it's been about two and a half years since we started?
Wow! It's no wonder I feel like Erebemlin and Taitheneb are a part of me, and I missed them when we took our break.

Quote:
Yes/no?
Yes!

Firefoot, I really like it. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with the strange feelings and happenings in the mountains, and the scultpure is a nice touch.

Formendacil, great bio. I always find it interesting to come across characters from the books and then seeing how they've grown since the war. Well done.

I'm enjoying the surveys as well. I must say I envy you photographers. I've always wanted to take it up, but I've never had the time/money. Would you say that photography effects your writing? Do you see your posts as images before you write them, like photos readied to be played out?

I'm considering filling one out as well...I figure that if I don't know you very well...It would be a likely assumption that you don't know me either. We'll see.