View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #392
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Just to clarify...

Although a number of strange and fortuitous circumstances seem to follow Gateskeeper everywhere, the fact that he is a wizard is still not known amongst the Questians. Gatesy, though he has had rumblings of a change of heart, is still trying to keep a low profile whilst the two sides of his ego battle it out. It may come out before the end, especially when Sauerkraut catches up with them, but for now, everyone thinks Gatesy is just an exceptionally lucky dude - except for Earnur, who thinks of him (when sober) as a two-bit upstart glory hound.

Of course, I'm open to other interpreatations. I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as everyone else

Thena