View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 06:51 AM   #379
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Eye

Quote:
Is Gateskeeper the only one who thinks that it might not exactly be wise to admit to our Grand-Debacle-Ship a wight who just tried to suck away our precious souls?
Hmm, and taking along a former acolyte of Sauerkraut who has done a deal with the Dark Lord, not to mention the Dark Lord's chief dogsbody is a good idea ...?

Quote:
Speaking of which, when wil we hear of the fate of poor Gravlox after being overhauled by Greedhog And Associates?
Gravlox has been suitably injuncted, had his assets stripped and is currently languishing in a dungeon in the Dark Tower Block. Môgul shall deal with him in his next post, unless Mith wants to post something in the meantime. Either way, I am sure that we have not heard the last of him ...

Quote:
Check with Saucy to see if there could be interaction with Mogûl.
Môgul will soon be headed west. I see no reason why there shouldn't be interaction with Sauerkraut (or Colin the specky geek as he's known to Môgul) on the way. Although Môgul and his forces will be sailing from the port of Slumbar.

Quote:
Bree (for which I suggest the Muddled-Mirth parody name of "Beer", a sure problem for Earnur)
Sounds like the kind of place Soregum might enjoy too.

Great posts, Thena and Diamond. But, Diamond ...

Quote:
a corpus cacophonous of argument, pontification, and recitation.
Is that a comment on the nature of my posts?

Does anyone else want to take Soregum's decision and get the Hiatus-ship out of Marrow Bones? I was planning on doing a Môgul post next. Whoever takes it, be sure not to forget Twinkle.

Last edited by The Saucepan Man; 04-16-2004 at 06:57 AM.