View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:19 PM   #476
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
We've lost our seer, but at least we don't have to worry about Legate anymore thanks to our Beast Hunter (which I will assume is Nilp unless proven otherwise).

It seems clear that Greenie dreamt Legate - she's the only other that deviated from the Formy train. I'll take a look at her posts to see who else she may have dreamed of. And hopefully the medium vote will give us a hint - though we won't know until toMorrow.

I feel really bad about that Formy lynch. I think all of us innocents deserve to lick poor Formy's shoes while I'm sure the baddies spent the Night dancing in glee. Since basically everyone voted for him yesterDay, I don't think the voting tally will say much of anything - we will need to dig deeper than that. And of course, take a look at Legate's posts along with any mentions of him.