View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:01 PM   #472
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Night 4

After the fifth consecutive death of a villager, and still four werewolves prowling the inhabitants, could anything get any more hopeless for the innocent townspeople? Their powerful gifteds were still alive, but for how much longer? They really need any sign for a glimmer of hope.

But the village's fortune was going to go from worse to dreadful. The wolves had their next target and were closing in on Greenie's house. She was in the middle of a disturbing vision. She clearly saw 1 villager's face and the face turned into a horrible, furry werewolf. There were 3 other shadowy figures in the vision but she could not make them out. When she awoke there were four figures standing around her.

"You!" Greenie shouted! "I just..."

"Having nightmares? Or should we ask dreaming about us?" said one of the werewolves.

"We are oh so close to destroying this town and can't have the village Seer messing that up. Whatever secrets or dreams you had of us, will die with you. By this time tomorrow, we will have eaten everyone in this town." said another.

The werewolves closed in on Greenie and they had fine dining of the Seer tonight.

After devouring on the seer, a mug of ale was sitting on a night table. One of the werewolves took a big gulp and started passing it around to his mates.

"I don't think Greenie's going to be needing this anymore? What can be better than some fine Dorwinion wine to wash down the delicious taste of a seer?"

What the wolves did not notice, at least not at first is the the mug of wine was sitting on top of a lever. The lever released a small, smooth, heavy stone that began rolling off the edge of the table. Fascinated and drunk off their sweet victory, the wolves watched this anachronistic rube-goldberg machine as the stone rolled off the table. The stone knocked over a cup lying on the floor. The cup was tied by a string and on the other end of the string was tied another cup that was pulled off a shelf of books and fell to the ground with a clang. The books had been lined up like a row of dominos and all began tipping over. The last book in the line hit a spring and released an arrow from the wall!

The arrow struck one of the werewolves who howled in pain.

"I don't think it hit anything vital" howled Legate who had an arrow sticking into his thigh. I'll be alright. Someone carry me and get me out of this death trap."

"Shouldn't we try to remove it first?" asked one of Legate's friends. "It looks like it's causing you a lot of pain."

"It burns!" howled Legate.

One of the werewolves tried to grab the arrow and break it but also began to shriek in pain. "It's SILVER! That rotten Beast Hunter has silver arrows!"

Legate knew what that meant. Even if they got the arrow out, with a silver lined arrow. It was the bane of Werewolves and he would be good as dead soon. "Avenge me! We still got the seer tonight! Kill that nasty Beast Hunter and avenge me!"

One of the werewolves snapped Legate's neck to make it a quicker death.

They may have gotten the seer. But the Beast Hunter took one of them.

The Dead

Boro (Town Recorder) - murdered by pack Night 1
Huinesoron (Villager) - lynched Day 1
Loslote (Villager) - killed by pack Night 2
Nogrod (Villager) - Lynched Day 2
Blind Guardian (Villager) - killed by pack Night 3
Formendacil (Villager) - lynched Day 3
A Little Green (Seer) - killed by pack Night 4
Legate of Amon Lanc (Werewolf) - caught in BH booby trap Night 4

The Living

Brinniel
Kath
Macalaure
Nilpaurion Felagund
Pitchwife
Rikae
satansaloser2005
Shastanis Althreduin
Thinlomien

Innocent tally 6 (1 cobbler)/Werewolves 3 (1 NW)

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-10-2020 at 04:15 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote