View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:03 PM   #442
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I am caught up and ought to be posting, but I'll admit to being someqhat afraid to open my mouth, because nothing comes out but shoes and howls, it seems. Great cover if I play again soon enough and as a Wolf, but in the here-and-this thread, that's not so helpful. While I actually relish the idea of participating in a Dead Thread for what would effectively be the first time, I'd rather WIN and the village is more likely to do that if I'm not the fifth Ordo in a row to die.

I'm lukewarm on Nilp voting for Legate, but I'm willimg to fall in line and vote for a possible-Known Innocent's plan than keep stumbling around in the dark. And Legate WAS suspicious to Nog, for whatever that's worth.

Myself, I'd still like to see Kath or Pitch on the ballot, and there is a general swirl of talk about both of them, but I don't think the village has any sort of consensus building other than "Form looks bad."