View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I do have one concern about Zeus and Hera. Cause she's bad, and he's good, and their first allegiance is to their team, not each other. So couldn't Zeus reveal Hera as a wolf, or Hera just kill Zeus during the night? Same could be true of Hephaestus and Aphrodite.

I also think Athena and Demeter knowing all those roles seems like it just gives them so much power, and gives the village a huge advantage since they could confirm a gifted reveal. All the other roles balance each other out, but I think those two hold just a bit too much information.
I knew there was a reason you're my bestie!

I totally agree with Athena and Demeter....I'm going to change those two up in a little bit, but just to give an idea: Athena knows either Ranger, Hunter or Hunting Guardian (I'm eliminating the Seer) or maybe even two of them if there is enough people and Demeter either Persephone or Hercules...I'm leaning more towards Persephone as she is Demeter's daughter.

As for the Lovers: I was thinking earlier of adding the "Live till the end of the game" for Persephone and Hades. As for Hera and Zeus, even though they ARE Lovers and would make sense for them as well, I kind of was thinking almost Shirrif style. No revealing each other or yourselves and if Hera wants Zeus dead lynch style she would have to work for it. Actually, I'm going to make a rule right now for the Lovers:

Wolves may not send in their Lover counterpart as a Night kill.

This way, if Hera really wants Zeus dead that badly, she will have to work like the rest to weed him out as a Wolf and it would kind of be redundant for her to do that as she doesn't get a revenge kill.

What do you think?

PS: Yes, I know this changes things a bit for their roles. So anything I'm change, I will bold and italicize above

EDIT: Thoughts on Demeter and Athena changes. As for the Lovers, if you see a flaw with anything else there, let me know.

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-19-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote