Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #200
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"Yes, let's go home" , echoed Elfride. I think Sandrina is well enough in body to travel, the sight of her son will heal her spirits" . Elfride hoped that Sandrina's husband would be waiting for her and no harm had befallen him on his own search. This matter will have to be reported to the King and these corpses must be disposed of .... but we are sure to meet Hama and his men on the way and they can deal with that...and the king will not begrudge us getting Sandrina safe home before making our account to him I deem."

Home, she thought of her comfortable house and wished she were there already. It had been a very long day and some hours ride yet awaited them before they would get back - for Sandrina's sake they would return at a gentler pace. Elfride knew she would not remain at home long .. and part of her wished she need not return but could carry on through the Mountains towards Gondor and her son. She imagined her elegant sister-in-law's reaction if she could see her now, clad in male garb and dishevelled, and supressed and inappropriate giggle.

She helped Sandrina, freed now from her bonds, to her feet . "Ready to go?" she asked.

"I am" answered Sandrina, "but others are not... you have people who need you more than I do for the moment".

Elfride turned with horror to realise that the rest of the group were not as unscathed as she had assumed.

Last edited by Mithalwen; 10-09-2006 at 11:28 AM.