Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 05:30 AM   #190
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Léoflic drew his blade, the light of battle alight in his eyes. As Mayonnette gave the word to rush into th cottage, he rushed in right after her, anger pumping through his veins.

As he stepped over the threshold, he was bowled to the ground. He shoved his assailant off with a mighty heave and rose quickly to his feet, his anger continualy rising.

He looked at his assailant in shock and in recognition. "You" he cried. "What are you doing here, Nikolai!?"

"Ah, so you do reconize me Léoflic. Good, good. This way, you'll know the person who killed you and your new friends, if that's what you want to call them," he said, sneering evily at Léoflic.

"You kill me, we'll see about that! NOw, answer me, what are you doing here!?" Léoflic shouted, his anger always steadily rising.

"Come Léoflic, use your brain. I work for Samuel and I always have. Even when you were living with me. I had hoped that when I took you in, you would have been able to aid us, but I soon realised that that couldn't hapen and sent you on your merry way. Now, enough chit chat. Prepare to battle!"

Léoflic took his fighting stance, unaware of everything going on behind him. They rushed at each other, dust from years long gone by rising at their feet and creating a giant cloud of dust. There was a loud clang. The battle had begun.

They circled around each other, thrusting here, jabbing there. They ducked, weaved, jumped, parried...

Finally, they backed off, ready to collapse of exhaustion. Léoflic's anger had diminished and his quick-thinking started to kick in. He looked around and spotted his bow and arrows and an idea had popped into his head.

"So, why did you kidnap Sandrina?" he asked Nikolai. "Why did you kidnap her?"

"Because there was major money involoved, you foolish child. I did it for no other reason than personal gain."

"But why Sandrina? There must have been a resaon as to why you kidnapped her,"

"Whatever it may be, I do not know and nor do I care. Samuel payed me to kidnap her, not ask questions,"

"Well, there's a shame. You won't be able to enjoy that money you get,"

"And why's that? Are you going to kill me!?" Nikolai asked, laughing hysterically.

"In fact, you are!" Léoflic cried and an arrow flew through the air. For while he had been talking to Nikolai, he had inched his way slowly to his bow and arrows. He had quickly notched an arrow to his bow while Nikolai had been laughing and had let it fly.

Nikolai looked on in horror as death whispered in his ear. The arrow pierced his heart and he fell, dead.

"That's for Sandrina," Léoflic said, smiling weekly. And he fell to the floor, unconcious from exhaustion.

Last edited by Glirdan; 09-27-2006 at 02:07 PM.