View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 05:57 PM   #85
Mintyztwin
Wight

Mintyztwin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mwahaha! I'm older than *most* of you! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I'm almost in my "tweens" (If you don't know what that is, go read Fellowship again!)

Um, actually, I got introduced to LotR on the cartoon version of the Hobbit. Y'know, with all the *ugly* elves and hobbits and dwarves, etc. The Goblins gave me nightmares for "heap many moons." We have a copy of it, and I saw it when I was, I dunno, 6? 7? Anyhoo, I read the hobbit when I was . . . around . . . 9 or 10 . . . and then I tried to read LotR, but sadly, I failed! Wasn't my fault, Dad didn't have all the books. Then he got them from a second-hand dealer, and I finally read TTT. (That's the one he didn't have.) But by THEN I was really confused (who wouldn't be, reading them all out of order like that?) so, I pretty much left LotR alone, until my little brother got into it. He (I'm totally serious.) read those books to SHREDS!!! And they were in good condition! So then I HAD to read them, and I did. I didn't really like them until I was about . . . 16 or 17. Then I fell in love. (How cliché.) And I GOBBLE LotR. I've read the LotR I dunno how many times, the Hobbit, several, The Silmarillion 1 & 1/2, Lost Tales 1 & 2, AND Farmer Giles, etc. I loved the Sil, but I don't remember hardly any of the Lost Tales. (CT drove me nuts with all his interupting.) So, I've been a complete LotR FREAK for about . . . 3 - 4 years, but I've known and semi-liked LotR for about . . . 10. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:2
Mintyztwin is offline   Reply With Quote