View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 05:26 AM   #355
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
...with the exception that I am creatively getting around putting drums into the score...
I've seen drum scores before, and I do not blame you in the least.

Quote:
This is looking really good! And I love the transitions between songs, I think they are perfect. I also like how you have the Feanorions and the House of Finarfin echoed in their respective images from the one where they square off. May I also add that Cuivienen, the death of the Trees, and the swan-ship are magnificent. ^.^
Thanks! The next image is actually up to Cardboard Cutout level already, so I can share that too:

Featuring the Very Best Character in her one cameo: Hirilorn. ^_^ Also my attempt to figure out what the lower half of Thingol's outfit would look like. Fun fact: originally he was seated here, until I realised I couldn't draw that. Which... is going to be fun when I get to the 'Finrod on his throne' image right before the title card.

Quote:
I now realize how much Domestic stands out compared to the newer pieces, say, Meeting, which comes right before it. I am already making plans of redoing certain bits, or tweaking certain songs - but not to worry, first priority is to get through all the pieces, and not to get bogged down in the endless editing that is the bane of forward momentum and project completion. That will be after everything is done.
I feel you; how many iterations of the videos have I gone through now?

Quote:
ETA: and voila.
Unfortunately it's throwing me an access-denied error again.

Quote:
I've been told that Russian is one of the slower-spoken languages, but with this project I am finding that it's apparently a much faster singing language than English is.
It's certainly a different style, isn't it? Cel'n'Cur in this song in particular are just lightning fast; it's not what you expect from something labelled 'rock' (or indeed 'opera'!).

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote