View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 09:43 PM   #322
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
What madness have they done! :D

Melian looks very much like her kid just went off to fight Morgoth, and her husband doomed his country. ^.^

The Oath is awesome! I love it! I never thought I would have so much pleasure from making and watching this particular song. I think it turned out very well.

I might be able to hunt down the last of the Faithful this weekend, so we would be able to ditch the fast recording. Beren will need more time, unfortunately.

I really like the way you did the Faithful. And of course Sauron remains his gloriously evil self.

The performances and titles / lyrics will have to wait until after the weekend, when I will be free again to waste time at the computer. But a quick note - I noticed yesterday that you changed "forthcoming" to "promise of death"?