View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 09:22 AM   #39
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
I said stop, and I mean it. If you don't stay on topic, I am going to mods. Off-topicness is considered a non-no here, after all.

And if you really must talk about off-topic posts, then include me as well. Please?

Like, I am trying my hardest to talk to you to be a part of the discussion, and I don't like how you are making it difficult for me to interact with any of you.
Discussions on the forum have for years been organic and free-flowing. Within specific threads there is an ebb and flow, and there are relatively few that stay rigidly on-topic without side discussions. If anyone is interested in the original topic, I am sure they will post in that regard.

Personally, I am not obsessed with any character. After a brief perusal of the thread, it would seem the majority view is that they are not obsessed, and after the poster says, "No, I am not obsessed," there is nothing further to discuss. Evidently, no one is obsessed with a character like you are. And you've brought it up in countless posts. Over and over.

So, I suppose you can contact the mods. Have them lock the thread, if you wish.