View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #410
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
wow that is a bit of a surprise...LMP leaving? Never would have thought.. Sad to hear that. You will be sorely missed.

Now... sorry to be a bit of a downer...(lol double entendre) but we REALLY need to get this day finished. I am starting to get annoyed and am slightly losing interest. I wasn't planning on this being an overly long RPG, but this is getting a little ridiculous. I've start to lose my train of thought for Bunny, as the time lags on. I don't by any means want to stop this, but we need to start progressing more. I'm not saying we need to post every day, but I think it not unreasonable to expect each member to at least post 2-3 times per week, but you must also reply in a timely manner to other member posts, if it is needed. I hate to be pushy, but we need to do something to get us going.
Agreed. On all accounts. It'll be a real loss to have LMP go. But if he must, he must.

Also I was waiting to see if anyone else posted, but since none have stepped forward I will put a brief post up that hopefully progresses the story and pushes Rudy to reveal his plans for Peony and Mira.