View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 01:07 PM   #70
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
The Eye

Georeliela saw Lara fighting with the orc. She sneaked behind him being as quite as a Shire Mouse. She gulped and she shacked. She slowly sneaked out of the entrance of the room and gave Farien a sign. She ran down the passage on her toes breathing deeply and hoping that she would not get caught, she didn’t even want to know what would happen if they caught her.

She heard some babies crying and she looked at a door. * It must be the room with the children inside* she thought. But two orcs came from the other side and entered the room. She hid behind the wall panicking and hoping one of the orcs would not see her. They spent a while in there and came out, and they closed the boulder. Fortunately they went the other way and laughed a evil laugh. She waited until they disappeared and then went to the boulder.

She pushed it and pushed the boulder but it wouldn’t move. She felt all this anger and with all the anger she pushed so hard that she actually got the boulder to move. She entered the room and all the children went mad. “Shush… “ she whipserd. All the children kept quiet. “I am not aloud in here, but we are planning an escape roote. You cannot tell anyone I was in here. All of you will soon be out” She whipserd, with a tear coming down her eye. She spotted Emilia and hugged her. She heard an orc and panicked so she ran out the room as quick as possible blowing one last kiss to her daughter. She forgot to close the boulder but it was such a small gab that she was sure no orc would notice.

She looked around and she must have heard voices because no orc was in site. So he ran up the passage and turned a couple of times left and right finally finding the escape. She looked at the big boulder guarding the entrance and felt a shiver down her spine. She decided it was time to run back. She ran down the one passage that she took before. As she ran down her heart pumped and she breathed deeply. She finally made it back to the boulder guarding the prisoners room. Farien had blocked it with a object like she asked her to she was relieved. She crawled inside the room and fell on the floor. Farien and Lara looked at her hoping she was ok. “Did you do what you wanted.. did you see my precious Laila?” Lara asked with a quivering voice…

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]