Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2002, 01:15 AM   #72
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Narcis strode over lain bodies of orc and elf as he searched for Keldin, his longbow readied with a special arrow for his arch foe.
He neared the tent of Thrakatburz attracted by the commotion of the orcs that crowded around. He could hear her voice and also the garbled response of another who seemed to be in pain.

He moved ahead and the orcs hurriedly made way for the great uruk archer as he entered the tent. Thrakatburz whirled around in surprise at the sound of him and looked at him in anger. He could foil her very plans for he was a dog at the feet of Azruk.

The fire in her eyes subsided and she smiled at him, pressing herself against his tall bloodstained frame she placed her arms around him and said," Great Archer, I have your rival bound and trussed up like game foul, torture him at your leisure." She prodded the bound down figure of Keldin with her left foot. Keldin glared at the two of them, the hairs on his neck rising.

"No!" said Narcis, much to Thrakatburz's surprise,"I will fight him like a warrior, let him be free and choose his weapon."

"What!" screamed Thrakatburz, disbelief in her eyes upon this code of warrior-honour coming from an Uurk of Mordor," You dare question my authority."

"I do, wench." Narcis snarled," with the approval of Azruk, for he has granted me leave over what I wish to have done of Keldin, and none shall have a say in it."

Her eyes afire, she hissed," Then so be it, fool!" and she ordered her cowering orcslave to rid Keldin of his bindings, " Now take him and get out."

As Narcis roughly dragged Keldin outside, Thrakatburz nervously looks at he pile of skins under which she had hidden the inconvenienced Lord of Rivendell.

Outside Narcis roughly shoves the large elf against a tree and snarls, " Choose, elf!
What manner of death you would desire, choose your weapon and fight."

Keldin rubbed his wrists to soothe the sting of the bindings and calmly replied," I will fight you, Uruk, with my bare hands."

"Well met, old fool!" guffawed Narcis, "the pleasure of crushing your skull with my bare hands surpasses the poisoned arrow that I have in store for you."

The two large adversaries square off and pace around facing the other as the crowd of orcs roar aloud.