View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 03:19 PM   #765
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
(Incidentally it just strikes me, it makes zero realistic sense to quarantine the sick together with the healthy, does it? Except if you hope we'll all develop herd immunity.)
I actually thought about that when planning this one. But then I realized, there was no way of telling whether one is ill or not, at least with everyone - and you had no idea what that weird spell of Morgoth was either.

Add to that, it's a small village with little or no larger spaces that can be locked up.

So I thought it was decentish enough an idea to get over with and get the game rolling with a "Quarantine Thread" being able to play and take part in the Game itself.

But yes. I can list several inconsistencies in the narrative universe already, but let's not let them spoil a fun game.

Heh, I started to answer to this more or less tongue-in-cheek and now it reads like I'm making a serious defence of my game-mechanics...

So really no problem here, let's just have fun with this and believe in the make-believe.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote