View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 01:38 PM   #12
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
It's good to be King

Ah, the appeal of royal priviledge.

Unlike my. . .er. . .Faroz's subjects, the King gets to remain silent on these issues until such time as he has decided them. Suffice to say that his decisions will be made based upon what his subjects have to say on the matter.

Of course, as he becomes more and more drawn by the Ring, who knows what that might do to his decision making abilities. . .? *insert ominous music here*

Sudden Note

Which reminds me! In the highly enjoyable Bloodstained Elanor there was some heated discussion relatively early on about appropriate theme music for the game. The final determination (for myself at least) was the big heroic battle/theme from Gladiator which I hummed to myself obsessively as I wrote and/or thought about the epic battle sequences that I indulged myself in during that game.

So I must ask -- what should the theme music be for Shadow of the West? I myself am a bit partial to the more eastern-inspired music of Loreena McKennit's latest CDs. Moody, etheral, but with some nice earthy/folksy/roots-music bases to keep them steadied, It's kind of like the more new agey stuff of Enya but much more energetic and historical-sounding.