View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 06:37 AM   #21
Nienna, sister of Feanturi
Pile O'Bones

Nienna, sister of Feanturi has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Nienna, sister of Feanturi Send a message via AIM to Nienna, sister of Feanturi
Sting

My favourite moments:<BR>Pippin's song, and Faramir's doomed charge<BR>The charge of the Rohirrim<BR>Moment where <I>both</I> Gollum and Frodo go over the edge of the Cracks Of Doom ( I nearly fell out of my chair)<BR>"Don't let go, don't you dare let go" (although for some wierd reason I started chanting "let go, let go"- perhaps Gollum posessed me for a moment.<BR>Merry's anger at Pippin " he thinks <I>you</I> have the Ring" and their parting.<BR>Pippin kneeling to Denethor<BR>Arwen turning her horse around<BR>Gollums face as he fell<BR>Shelob's lair (which really creeped me out)<BR>Eowyn holding the cup up to Aragorn.<BR>Faramirs' "think better of me"<BR>Frodo's "naked in the dark" speech( not even ruined by immature friend giggling "he said naked!")<BR>That horse being trodden on by an oliphaunt (did anyone else notice that?)<BR>Frodo telling Sam to go home<BR>Aragorn kneeling to Frodo- the happy faces of Pippin, Merry and Sam and the pain in Frodo's eyes...<BR>I could go on...but I'd probably better not.