View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 02:23 PM   #22
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Tremendous opening posts, Anglachel, Deorlin, and Varda! You have set a fine standard for quality, interest, and creativity.

Sadbh, given the times of our posts, I can understand that you were composing as I posted. Thus, I'll consider your female Easterling. Post her bio and first post here and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Garen Liborian, welcome indeed. A great first post. Leader of the horse thieves is fine with me and it appears to fit in with Oro's and Maika's plans as well. Make your first post on the game as soon as you can.

Helkahothion, I've sent you a PM and more will come on the cameo role. A cameo means posting for a limited time in a single, dramatic episode rather than as a long-run regular character.

And to clarify: Any future characters need to be male, either Easterling or Rohirrim; I would entertain arguments about dwarves and elves. Horses might also make for imaginative characters, of either gender. Or gelded. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bethberry