View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #575
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Risking being disrespectful in your tragic moment - I have to ask now that I know who you all are - was your strategy to be as much wolf-on-wolf as possible without outright trying to get each other killed? It worked really nicely.
I don't think it was that much doing it to the utmost as such, but well, playing in a way we would be hard to connect to each other... and well, without the host of seers it might even have worked.

But one must remember - as some others already have - to give kudos for the seers from their picks. I mean even if this was the second time I was a wolf with Boro, and on both occasions we have been busted by the seer(s) and thus felt a bit frustrated about it happening again, the seer had all the choices to make and made the correct ones.

Quote:
my specific favourite, half of the village's fixation that Inzil was the acolyte. I still don't get where that came from!
I might have had something to do with that, from D1 onwards and specifically on D2. I was actually thinking he might be it myself (all this "I'm being cryptic" -stuff), but I had no problems in making it look like I was confident and having good reasons for it - in case the Acolyte was not on our side (he basically couldn't be on our side considering we already had 4 wolves in a village of 16) but could be lynched for possibly being on our side (Eruhen's death was such a kick of luck there!).

Thank's mates for a great game, even if it was short on my behalf.

And thank's for all the Haradians for making this a really interesting one. I mean for a long time even D1 was actually playing the game and not only bantering or checking oneself in and out. The next time someone says D1's are not fun, or help us in no way, or can be "skipped over" without an effort, should be directed to this game (among a few others).

And finally a deep bow to Nerwen for a great storyline, first-class narrations - and the courage to try an imaginative new role. New roles are always fun and add to the game.

Don't take the ending too much to yourself Nerwen. New roles can end up in unforeseen ways... (like the "secret Night-killer on the good side" I had in my game years ago - who could kill someone during the Night if he wished - and single-handedly killed the wolves more or less like that... )

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote