View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:25 AM   #695
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So are we doing this? I'm good with starting any time, but the main event of the evening doesn't involve my charcter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
If I can get a sparknotes version of where the troupe is at in regards to the performance/production Bran can weed his way back in.
Aldarion is at Sador&co's party. Asta and Coldan have gone to "rescue" him out of there. Harry is returning from Cirdacil's house. Brinn and Ronan are getting over their row - Ronan in the common room and Brinn in the wagon, talking to Thiliel. Everything has been shaken by the news that the plot is all wrong, and no new plan was made yet. No production is anywhere in sight.

Does anyone remember how many days we have until Comrare? (Judging by the progress, though, the Players would have to improvise )